Nebraska Show Choir Camp
June 8-14, 2014
Come be a part of the exciting University of Nebraska Lincoln Show Choir Camp this Summer, located at the UNL City Campus.Open to students entering grades 9 through 12 and 2014 graduates. This is a week long camp where students who love singing and dancing can perform with other talented students from around midwest while having fun!! All-air-conditioned rehearsal spaces, dorms, classrooms, and cafeterias. (scroll down for cost, teacher info, and more)
This coming summer's Faculty, Staff, and Presenters:
and many more...
Our camp offers
- One entire show choir show
- Wednesday night talent show
- Outside acts to perform for you
- Devoted clinicians
- Friendly and charismatic counselors
- Go to the Slide Room web page located at https://unlmusic.slideroom.com/#/Login.
- Set up an account using the applicant’s (STUDENT’S) e-mail address and a password of your choice. Be sure to click the SIGN UP button on your first entry. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to activate your account. You can leave and return to the application form repeatedly until you have completed all questions. Click the LOG IN button on return visits to the application site.
- After you log in click on your name at the top of the screen. Choose Account Information from the drop down menu. This is where the applicant (STUDENT) provides us with contact information. PLEASE use the student’s name and not the parent’s name or the Choir director’s name (we’ll ask for that information on a subsequent screen). Remember to click the Save Changes button before exiting this screen.
- Click on the sentence Back to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Glenn Korff School of Music to return to the list of available programs.
- The Available Programs screen will appear. Scroll down the screen and find Nebraska Show Choir Camp (Commuter) or (Residential) Click on the Begin button to the right of the appropriate program.
- Answer all of the questions on each of the screens. Click on the Continue button to take you to each successive screen. You may have to scroll down to see all of the questions depending on the size of your monitor. We apologize that there are two scroll bars present on some screens. That is a function of Flash software which we cannot change at this time.
- The final step is payment of the Show Choir Camp fee ($369/$469) + $5 processing application fee. Credit card information is required. Click the Submit tab and follow the instructions. The Slide Room site is secure. Your credit card will show a charge from Slide Room, not the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Note that you cannot return to the form once you complete all of the steps.