Information / Registration:
Student Registration Form
(use FIREFOX for easiest accessibility to this Drupal-powered site)
TEACHER WORKSHOP UNIVERSITY CREDIT AVAILABLE FROM UNL found here
Educator sessions on: show selection, microphone techniques, working with a show band, choosing music, reading sessions of new music, cleaning your show, working with your percussionist, singing for the theatre, auditioning, costuming, how to work WITH a choreographer, team building, and SO MUCH MORE....
JUNE 14-20, 2015
(Registration Deadline: May 22, 2015)
We do not accept 'late registrations' or walk-ins.
All dorm rooms, rehearsal spaces, and cafeterias are AIR-CONDITIONED!!!!
Call 402/472-6873 if you have registration questions.
Come be a part of the exciting Nebraska Show Choir Camp this Summer, located on the beautiful, safe UNL downtown City Campus.
Open to students entering grades 9 through 12 and 2015 graduates. This is a week-long camp where students who love singing and dancing can perform with other talented students from around country while having fun!!Students will learn
- Newly arranged music and choral techniques
- Intense movement, staging and vocal work
- Quality solo and choral tone production
- Costuming and microphone techniques
Our camp offers
- One entire show choir show
- Wednesday night talent show
- Outside acts to perform for you
- Devoted clinicians
- Friendly and charismatic counselors
UNL Conference Services is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to guests with disabilities. In order to ensure that appropriate arrangements can be made, guests with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations must contact the Director of Services for Students with Disabilities at 402/472-3787 at least three weeks prior to their scheduled arrival on campus. Please be prepared to tell that office the name of the conference/camp and dates of attendance.
Event date: June 14-20, 2015
Registration Deadline May 22, 2015, no late registrations allowed.
For a personal inquiry, e-mail camp founder and adminstrator: Dr. Pete Eklund at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationally renowned choreographers:
Nationally renowned music clinicians:
(University of Nebraska
(Westside High School)
(Ankeny High School)
(Elkhorn South High School)
(Marion High School)
Jen Randall (Keller, TX, Central HS)
and many more (????? HS)
Teacher workshop clinicians:
(Teacher Workshop Leader)
(Graduate Credit Supervisor)
(national costuming expert)
All of the above plus many more:
- Go to the Slide Room web page located at https://unlmusic.slideroom.com/#/Login.
- Set up an account using the applicant’s (STUDENT’S) e-mail address and a password of your choice. Be sure to click the SIGN UP button on your first entry. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to activate your account. You can leave and return to the application form repeatedly until you have completed all questions. Click the LOG IN button on return visits to the application site.
- After you log in click on your name at the top of the screen. Choose Account Information from the drop down menu. This is where the applicant (STUDENT) provides us with contact information. PLEASE use the student’s name and not the parent’s name or the Choir director’s name (we’ll ask for that information on a subsequent screen). Remember to click the Save Changes button before exiting this screen.
- Click on the sentence Back to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln School of Music to return to the list of available programs.
- The Available Programs screen will appear. Scroll down the screen and find Nebraska Show Choir Camp (Commuter) or (Residential) Click on the Begin button to the right of the appropriate program.
- Answer all of the questions on each of the screens. Click on the Continue button to take you to each successive screen. You may have to scroll down to see all of the questions depending on the size of your monitor. We apologize that there are two scroll bars present on some screens. That is a function of Flash software which we cannot change at this time.
- The final step is payment of the Show Choir Camp fee ($488 for dorm-residents/$349 for non-dorm-residents) + $5 processing application fee. Credit card information is required. Click the Submit tab and follow the instructions. The Slide Room site is secure. Your credit card will show a charge from Slide Room, not the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Note that you cannot return to the form once you complete all of the steps.