Welcome to the School of Music Calendar Page
The calendars on the right side of this page can be added very easily to your Outlook client. Below, you will find instructions for Windows, Mac and even the online client Outlook365.
You can also watch the included tutorial video for additional help.
Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Right-click the School of Music Calendar link on the right and select "copy the link address".
- Open a new Tab/Window and login to your Office 365 account at mymail.unl.edu.
- Click the Calendar section, located on the bottom left of the window.
- Click the blue Share option (located at the top of the screen, next to the month icon)
- Select Add Calendar.
- Select Calendar from the Internet. Paste (Ctrl+V or right-click > Paste) the copied URL link in the field
- Click OK.
After a few minutes, the calendar will appear in Outlook 2011 client. Check the box and the calendar will overlay into your existing calendar.
Outlook Web Access (OWA)--Subscribe
- Right-click the link above and copy the link address.
- Click Share and select Add Calendar.
- Select Calendar from the Internet. Paste (Ctrl+V or right-click > Paste) the copied URL link in the field and click OK.
Outlook 2010 for Windows--Subscribe
1. In Outlook 2010 Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
2. In Outlook 2007 Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export
3. Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” then click Next
4. Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on Ok.
5. Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import
6. When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click the Import to actually import the data to your calendar.
School of Music Calendars
(includes School of Music Specific dates, UNL Holidays and Semester information)
(School of Music Specific information ONLY)
HLCFPA Faculty Calendar
(HLCFPA meeting calendar)